Slow Day/ bored

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slow Day/ bored
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:52:04 -0500
So I mounted a radiator in My bugeye that has been collecting dust for
almost 2 years.

after the last rally I took her on, with her temps getting high, I decided
to get off my arse and mount the Geo metro Rad that I have had forever.

A few non magical fabrications and she is all mounted.
http://thompsoncarpentry.com/personalgallery/album22

Thanks for the thermostat housing, and inspiration Frank C!!

I also decided to mount a Bike computer in the Bugeye for the rallyes that I
go on (Dave Lieb (aka Mg Dave) had one of these in 2003 ratg)

I am waiting for the upper rad hose that I need, after changing the
thermostat housing, but It will be here at 8 ayem. And the BE should be good
to go again..