Need Help Finding A New Radiator

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Help Finding A New Radiator
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:26:29 -0500
Hey all,  Now that things have settled down with the store, I'm going
to restart getting the MIdget not to overheat.  Next is replacing the
radiator,  I have a very specific core in mind.

Can anyone call their favorite radiator shops to see if they can get a
3 row staggered core that has 14 fins per inch, and is no wider than 1
1/16"?  The tubes should be at least 3/8".

I've called about 10 places here in Austin, and come close a few times,
but it's always missing one component.

Thanks,

Mike