RE: Rolled the Midget last night..

To: <RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rolled the Midget last night..
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:32:12 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
I pulled the plugs this afternoon and turned it over. I shot oil about
15 feet from the car. Even after that, there was enough oil in the
cylinders to thoroughly foul the plugs. A new set of plugs, and it
slowly chugged to life, while making sure there would be no mosquitoes
in the area tonight. :)  A little more running and it was sounding
almost normal.