RE: Tandem master

To: "Alan" <theshoe5@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> j8CFNbjj009112
Subject: RE: Tandem master
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:22:17 -0500
 Hi Alan, I sent front and rear shocks (for cores) to them as exchange
for rebuilts a few years ago.  Both "rebuilt" rears leaked almost
immediately.  One of them had a long, deep gouge in the side of the case
also.  Apple did replace these but I was still out the shipping costs.
Now, after only about 1100 miles they're oozing again.  Front shocks
were OK at first but one of them is just starting to ooze...never mind
that I have a tube shock conversion on the front so all the originals do
is hold the upper links with no damping.  Of course, they're out of
warranty now.  Needless to say that I'll steer clear of Apple next time.
Jack