heated storage space available j8CHkwhi014036

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: heated storage space available j8CHkwhi014036
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:45:38 -0500
I have come into a substantial area that I will be in possession of
for some time, it is heated, secure and will be occupied 24x7.  It is
located in Racine, Wisconsin and I would like to offer some storage
space to the group here should they need it for the winter months.
Cars, campers boats, whatever you have that needs storage, it will be
substantially cheaper than those u-store-it places.

For those of you not from the immediate area Racine is about 35 mins
south of Milwaukee and a strong hour north of Chi Town.  The area will
be availble for storage November 1st through the winter and spring.

Thanks,
Blake.

--
http://beatracing.com