$2500 Spridgets

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: $2500 Spridgets
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:57:15 -0400
This past weekend I helped a total stranger get his 1500 Midget running.
It too is for sale for around $2500.
It runs now ;) Bum Pirana electronic ignition. It now has points.

It has a nice interior, everything works, some rust on the way back 1/4s
other than that, pretty sound. A slight crease to the L fender too and
it could stand a top but it's taped up real good.

Then there is my old Bugeyed 65 Sprite for the same $$.
Beat 948 that runs on 2 cyls, new brakes and a real crap metal flake
paint job. Someone did replace the floors on it but it needs sills and
stuff.

So if anybody wants to haggle these $2500 cars down to a realistic under
a grand price, I can give you their phone numbers.
Hey the seller of my old Sprite was going to knock $300 off just for me!
I wasn't about to offer him $300 for it.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ