Re: Dave Leib

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dave Leib
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:30:51 -0500
hmm
 It took me a while, but a cheapskate I will never be accused of being, by
anyone with a half a brain. but paying money to show MY car, after the hard
work, and $$ "I" have put into it just goes against me..
 think about it. Its STUPID
 you pay TWICE
 the people that come without a car for free, are the cheapskates.
 a person going to the show buying vendors wares, are supportting the cause
more than anyone else,, cept those that just DONATE to the cause. Which I
know some people do.