Parts car in Sacramento CA, Free to a good home....

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts car in Sacramento CA, Free to a good home....
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:17:30 -0700
Spridgiteers,

We are moving and I have a '66 Sprite parts car that will not be allowed in
the new yard!! It will be without engine and transmission, as well as front
suspension and rear brakes.  But it does have a roll bar (which won't fit
FROG AYE)!  The tub is not perfect but is either one heck of a project or
one heck of a parts donor.  I'm in Sacramento and would donate it "free to a
good home."   The catch is it has to be outta here by next Tuesday the 20th
and I've got no means to move it.

Contact me off list if you're interested.  I'd hate to have to pay to have
it hauled to the junkyard!!!

Hal