Re: No LBC - 4WD vs AWD

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com
Subject: Re: No LBC - 4WD vs AWD
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:27:11 -0500
Cc: bkitterer@mac.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Also not entirely true.  I have seen plenty of both types go Tango
Uniform when the going gets tough.  This has a LOT more to to with the
person driving the vehicle than the drive train.  It is just as easy
to over drive a 4WD as it is to overdrive an AWD.  If you see more of
one type or the other, it is because that type of vehicle appeals to
drivers who buy a vehicle based on a TV commercial and believe that
the vehicle will allow them to drive in a blizzard the same as they
would on a dry summer day.

On 9/17/05, Dbcooper292@aol.com <Dbcooper292@aol.com> wrote:

> 2)  4wd is what hunters use.  AWD is the system used on all the SUVs I see
> tits up in a ditch while I drive by in my focus in a blizzard.
>
> Mark M

= Never offend people with style when you   =
= can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =