Re: electric fan

To: KrkLH@cs.com
Subject: Re: electric fan
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:37:10 -0400
Cc: nase@ptd.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
I put a hayden in front on my 1500 and it runs warm. VERY warm. I do
not have the room to move it behind as I have a long nosed pulley on
the water pump. (Guess I could change the water pump ;-)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com