Newest Project Complete

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newest Project Complete
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:07:57 -0400
OK, it's been about 2 years in the making but I've finally (almost)
finished my '74 project, just some interior trim, mirrors and small bits
left.  Just missed the rally this year with this one and with help from
various list members collecting and trading parts and advice it is very
close to completion.  This started out as a $400 red '74 midget in need
of much repair and the lack of "custom" aftermarket parts led me to get
creative. I'll let the list pick apart the alterations to the body and
I'm open to any appreciation/criticism of my work, from welding to paint
was done in the garage.  I just didn't want to have another stock
spridget (although I do enjoy my sprite).  Anyway - hope everyone likes
it.

Dan

http://home.comcast.net/~dwalters63/midgetrear.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~dwalters63/midgetdrive.jpg