NO LBC Irish Beer NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NO LBC Irish Beer NO LBC
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:12:06 EDT
Irish Beer

At a world  brewing convention in the States, the CEOs of various brewing
organizations  retired to the bar at the end of each day's conference.

Bruce, CEO of  Fosters, shouted to the Barman: "In 'Strylya, we make the best
bladdy beer in  the world, so pour me a bladdy Fosters, mate."

Bob, CEO of  Budweiser, calls out next: "In the States, we brew the finest
beers of the  world, and I make the king of them all, gimme a Bud."

Hans steps up  next: "In Germany ve invented das beer, ferdamt. Give me ein
Becks, ya ist der  real King of beers, danke."

Paddy, CEO of  Guinness, steps forward: "Barman, would ya give me a diet coke
with ice and  lemon. ?Tanks."

The others stare  at him in stunned silence, amazement written all over their
faces.

Eventually Bruce  asks: "Are you not going to have a Guinness, Pat?"

Paddy replies  "Well, if you fookin' pansies aren't drinkin', then neither am
 I!

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

I  have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears
into  something bearable, even hopeful.

If I have to lay an egg for my  country, I'll do it.

If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have  the worst kind of heart
trouble.

BOB  HOPE