RE: Houston

To: "'Robert Duquette'" <RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca>, "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Houston
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:48:42 -0500
RBH is in El Paso, which is about 800 miles west of Houston.  I'm outside of
Austin, and people are even starting to panic here.  I just got a 5 gallon
carton of gas for my lawnmower, and I was accused of hoarding.  So I asked
him if he wanted to use a rotary blade manual push mower to cut my 2
acres... :)

There are some massive traffic jams leaving Houston to the north and to the
west.  They just now opened both sides of Interstate 45 for northbound
traffic.  I'm sure they will do the same to I-10 in the very near future.

Greg Gowins