Healey is out of here

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, justbrits <ed@justbrits.com>
Subject: Healey is out of here
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:05:49 -0400
It's the happiest day of my big healey ownership!! :)
It's GONE! It is now on it's way to some classic car dealer in
Enchilada (or something like that) California.
It sold today at the High Line auction.
And for a lot more than those AH AH dealers offered on fleabay.
So now that I have room in the garage again, I will replace a rusty
rocker on the A40, that should take a weekend, then bring in my son's 58
Bugeye and give it new floors, sills, and just about everything else.
I'll give it to him as a Christmas present all finished ;)

Yeah Ed, I am back to owning the BETTER, not bigger Healeys.

SPRITEnut