Old Tags wanted.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Frank Clarici <clarici@comcast.net>
Subject: Old Tags wanted.
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:18:49 -0400
My son is working on a project for his Mini.
He is making the parcel shelf out of old license plates.
But he would prefer different states, colors, years, as they will all
overlap to make up a shelf under the dash across the width of the car
(as original but now metal not cardboard)
So if anybody has any old tags hanging around that they do not want and
want to donate to an interesting project, let me (or him)know.
His email is <clarici@comcast.net
We have plenty of NJ tags in all colors, and we have a Bahama tag.
All other states welcome.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ