'59 T-bird conv? Any interest?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: '59 T-bird conv? Any interest?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:04:06 -0400
I just sold a Mercury to an old guy who has a 1959 T-bird convertible that
he wants to get rid of. He said it runs fine and "everything works" but
there is some body rust. I haven't seen the car. It prolly needs a full
resto, but if all the parts are there, it's prolly worth something.
Collectorcartraderonline shows a few of them at $4k to $38K, but this guy is
83 years old and just wants to sell it without getting too ripped off.

If anyone has any interest, contact me off list...or on list, what the he77.
I can take a look at it and take some pics, but only if you are serious.

Allen Hefner
Norristown PA