FW: Bugeye Aluminum Radiators

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: Bugeye Aluminum Radiators
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 04:26:57 -0500
Thought I would pass on this information for those of you looking for a
Aluminum Radiators.

I have no financial interest at all.

Martin Cooper

  _____

From Tom Davies [mailto:tdavies at wallingfordsoftware.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:59 PM
To: Martin Cooper
Subject: Bugeye Aluminum Radiators

Martin,

Regarding the BES rads, the patterns we are using are much nicer and OEM
looking than the shockingly crude oens seen on the Speedwell web site.  I
can do them for $469 each.  This not the big advantage in price over the
Speedwell ones I was hoping for but I will promise that they will look
awesome and work incredibly.

If someone wants 2 I can knock it down to $449 each and three $439 each.

If you want to round up some of the Midget and Sprite CVAR people I could do
even a little better with more bulk.

As with everything we make and import I give a satisfaction guarantee or
your money minus 15% restocking and handling fee back.  In the case of these
being sight unseen I will waive that fee.  If you don't like it no charge.

I got 5 coming by mid October and more to follow if they are in demand as
the Mini rads are.

I am also having a batch of exhaust headers made by Maniflow as well as SU
and Weber intakes if anyone is interested.

Martin regarding CVAR you will have to come by my shop and see our stuff in
action next time you are up this way.

Regards, Tom

  _____