Increased negative camber on left front wheel

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Increased negative camber on left front wheel
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:55:15 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
It appears that there's some increased neg. camber in the left front
wheel. I'vealso nothiced that I need to turn the steering wheel 90
degrees to the right to get the left front wheel pointed straight ahead.
This is the side that caught when I rolled the car, and the left front
tire was ripped by (I think) the ARB drop-link.

What did I bend in the rollover?

Thanks.

-=Chris