lil racer

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: lil racer
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:30:04 -0500
Teddy and I are going to make a run at getting enough points to get her to
an akron seed this year in soap box derby. points work as such
1 point for showing up
40 pts for a win
35 for a second
30 for a third
25 for a fourth
and so on

The year runs from July to July. She needs 180 points to be qualified to go.
She has about 55 points right now. I am looking to find a trailer that i can
put her car in, and tow behind the miata. The last weekend Hotel, and fuel
in my truck killed us. (she took a fourth)

I have a LOT of ideas on tweaking her car. WE are learning. Her-took a
fourth place Saturday, with a good L_O_T_D saturday. she drove the best ive
seen her ever drive Sunday, but got a bad luck of the draw, on her
competition, and took an eighth.

I would like to find a 5x8 enclosed trailer that I can haul behind the yada,
with her car in it. Of course anyone that can give us shelter on our quest
to the rallies along the path would be paid in eternal gratitude as well. 4th
place<http://thompsoncarpentry.com/personalgallery/album10/I_will_hold_yyou_a
nd_squeeze_you_and_hug_you2005_011>
Racine Kringles, and or Brats to die for, would of course be payment for
shelter. [image: [Smile]]
Maybe Mazda would sponsor us LOL