Re: Can't Get The San Diego Pix!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can't Get The San Diego Pix!
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 23:00:28 -0400
Well, there's the problem, Bob!  You're using real web browsers.  Poor
Rick is probably stuck with Windows Internet Exploiter!  ;-)

Seriously, Rick, since the page is Javastript driven, make sure you
A) Have Java installed
B) Are allowing Java Scripts to run.
You might have to change your security settings to allow for (B).

Chris K.
(Firefox under Linux 2.6.18 Kernel)