Fw: Tires from George Marinos

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Tires from George Marinos
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:59:12 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From gmari at optonline.net
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: Tires

Biff,Hope you get this.  Not sure what is wrong with my email..but here is the
latest on the tires.  Pass it on for me would you? :

AN5 cars were fitted with Dunlop model ELP Gold Seal 5.20 x 13 bias 4 ply
tyres as standard.  Heavy duty Dunlop Fort 6 ply tyres were optional, white
wall tires were also optional in North America.

>From chassis # HAN6/101 onward, the Dunlop model C41 Gold Seal 5.20 x 13 bias
4 ply tires became standard.

>From Chassis # HAN8/38829 onward, the Dunlop model SP 145x13 radial ply tyres
were available as a factory option.

Point deductions are as follows.  Deductions are cumulative.:

10 points for non matching.

Incorrect appliction (wire wheels) 10 points,

Other non original stypes.sizes/types 20 points....

Wrong brand-3 pts;

wrong size-3points;

wrongtype-10points;

non matching spare-6points.