Re: NGK Form Mail

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: NGK Form Mail
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 07:27:21 -0400 reply-type=response
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have never been a big fan of Champion plugs either.  My '61 Seven America
has it's original 948 engine (overbored .040") still in place.  It is fairly
tweaked and does not idle at all below 1500 rpm.  The std Sprite head is
milled .118 with enlarged ports and polished.  Hepolite flat top pistons.
BMC AEA731 268 deg. duration with .320" lift at the valves.  etc. etc.

I want to switch them to NGK.  What would be a good spark plug to run in
this engine?

Thanks,

Mike Carpenter