hobby dweeb questions

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: hobby dweeb questions
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:01:22 -0500
OK, youse guys.,..

So, I hear that slot car racing has gone digital. 1/32nd systems that allow
something like 6 cars on track at the same time. The track gets full voltage
all the time, and little transponder in each car get the control signals.
Passing is accomplished with a lane change gizmo on the controller and there
are lane switching sections of track.

How cool is this?????

Sounds damn cool to me (in my never ending quest to remain at a mental age
of 13, with occasional burst to 26).

Anyone have some personal experience, or suggestions on this topic?