Re: Those effing CDs that rock

To: Nory <nory@buffnet.net> information
Subject: Re: Those effing CDs that rock
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:45:03 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Nory, I got the disk home tonight and not only can I not open it on a
Mac, But I can not open it on a PC either. The Mac at least shows the
files, (PDF's) but Acrobat and Preview both say they are corrupted.
On the PC the disk shows up, but there appears to be nothing on it. I
am gonna take it to work tomorrow and try there, but I think I may
have gotten a bad disk.

THey are all PDF's so they should be readable on the Mac, just not
this particular disc.

BTW it appears to be Original Owners, Shop and Parts Manuals. Just
what I wanted!!

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.