Re: One Man's (or Woman's) Taste, Pimp My Sprite, or Modified Sprite For

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com> information
Subject: Re: One Man's (or Woman's) Taste, Pimp My Sprite, or Modified Sprite For-Sale
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:31:14 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well except for that the spoiler is the "spoiler" it ain't TOO bad.

But $6500?? I don't think so.

Larry
(Hi Patton!!)

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship
Earth, and that is that no instruction book came with it." --
Buckminster Fuller

believed to be clean.