Re: One Man's (or Woman's) Taste, Pimp My Sprite, or Modified Sprite Fo

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: One Man's (or Woman's) Taste, Pimp My Sprite, or Modified Sprite For-Sale
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:22:02 -0700 reply-type=original
I think she'll get the money for the car.  I think alot of us forget two
rules about car value.

Rule #1.  It's worth what ever two people will pay for it.
Rule #2  There's an ass for every seat.

$6500 is not alot of money for a car these days.  What else are you going to
find for the money?  A rusty used Escort???

It will go to somebody who has never owned a british car before.

That's my opinion, anyway.
David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/