RE: Spridget Shirts

To: "'David Lieb'" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spridget Shirts
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:33:31 -0500
Best horsepower gain I could get in the Thicko Racing Engine Program would
be to lose 30 lbs off of my lard ass.

I'm going to turn 50 in Jan., and the soliciting mails from the AARP are
really starting to piss me off.

Dr. Nancy and I walk 2 to 3 times a week... and to walk around the block out
here is 4 miles. We're also working out lifting weights 3 days a week.

I have a slogan... FOFAF? (Fat or fit at fifty?) That's my challenge.