Bugeye found, purchased and tailored home!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye found, purchased and tailored home!
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:46:17 -0400
My search is finally over. Through the help of a nice LBC owner online I
was given a lead on a Bugeye that sat stored inside for the past 10
years just sitting.

It is a 60 Bugeye with the original paint (cherry red), 1257 and
ribcase, disc brakes on the front and very little superficial rust. I
plan to unload it this morning and start disassembly! Boy am I excited!
I guess you guys will be hearing a lot more from me on the list now.

Thanks to all who helped!

Ben in SC