Re: Spridget Shirts

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget Shirts
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:50:54 -0500 reply-type=original with any abuse report
> There are many who acknowledge several million years
> of data prior to the Bible's first publication.

I am certainly willing to accept any eye-witnesses that you can produce.
Anything else is conjecture and does not even begin to conform to
"scientific methods". I can guess as good as the next guy.

I was attempting to point out to you that "modern medicine" really has not
had much of an effect on theoretical lifespan. Perhaps it has had an effect
on the *average* length of life in the USA, but not on where old age kicks
in and you wear out.

I suppose, since you apparently need an excuse for acting childish, this
will work as well for you as any other ;-)))

David Lieb