Re:

To: "Willis, Ben" <BenWillis@anderson5.net>
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 00:41:48 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Other than a few rust areas, it looks pretty straight and you have
floors, so you're way ahead of the game. Ours was way rougher to start,
but it was worth the effort. Good luck with it and the list will help in
many ways during the process.

Dave & Bobbie
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits"
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm