Re: In car navigation system

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: In car navigation system
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:04:06 -0700 reply-type=original
Come on Jim, I have one in our Lexus, and the reason it is still ok for a
man to use them, is that you don't read the instruction manual first!

On trips, even when I know where I'm going, it is usefull for miles
remaining, time remaining, alternate routes, etc.

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg