Re: License Plates--Now scared snotless

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: License Plates--Now scared snotless
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 07:25:38 GMT j9S7PFxq005449
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
"Professionalism"

I'm sure you know what you're talking about in this respect, Buster. But my
comment addressed the inherent danger
involved in the profession.....and how quickly it can come unexpected as in a
supposedly "safe stop"....'cause in reality
there really is no such thing as a "safe
stop" is there.

No one really expects the guy in
a Spridget or Jaguar XJ-6 to be a carrying,
wanted felon, fr'instance. I mean you just
never know, do you?? And that's my point.
You really have to be at the top of your
game all the time....or have that expectation
in the back of your mind all the time.

Trouble can come out of the blue in an
instant under the most innocent of circumstances. You really can't afford to
ever let your guard down. You can't really
afford a "bad day" in this respect, can you?

Geeze! Come to think of it, sounds like I'm
talking about my own past profession!
'Course, once I taxi to the gate and shut
down, I can relax....'til I go back out, anyway.

You guys...even when you're off-duty, your
still a policeman in the event trouble should come your way.
Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog