grill

To: "majordomo" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: grill
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:16:18 -0400
Hi everyone,
I'm back after a very long break-long story. Anyway, My bugeye had a meeting
with a bear last week and both the bear and my car lost. It didn't kill the
bear but it did break one or maybe both of his front legs and my car -well it
will be in the hospital for a while. It hurt mostly the right front
fender,bonnet, grill ,bumper. I think I have located a good replacement
bonnet, but my grill was an original grill and I want to either replace it
with any original grill or can somebody recommend a repare place for this (
second choice really-it's bend pretty badly). Thanks, carol