Re: Good News, no LBC

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Good News, no LBC
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:36:17 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter C. wrote:

> Kenneth Lay's personal attorney just asked me if I wanted to to split 21
> million 60-40.

And I thought I was the ONLY one.
Hell, I'm richer than god between the 5 or 6 lottos I win every week and
all the millions these foreign guys want to split with me.
It's only been a couple of 5 years now but that first lotto check should
be rolling in any century now.
I keep telling them they can have twice the "processing" fees, just take
it out of my winnings.
Those people are real honest, they just won't take any of my winnings.
What great guys!
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ