Team Name

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Team Name
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:34:31 -0600
Okay,
I thought choosing SOS for our Team name would honor, who ever came up with
it first, and give some ownership of our team to the list. (Wrong again)
 I guess the owner of the name did not like the idea.
 We will happily entertain, any other ideas of a cool spridget name for our
team..
 Anyone have any great idea's that arent copy righted?
 Willy