RE: [midgetsprite] New map feature for midget sprite owners

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Sprite'" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "'Greg Hahs'" <isettadude@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [midgetsprite] New map feature for midget sprite owners
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 06:58:28 -0600
Totally cool idea.

  _____

From midgetsprite at yahoogroups.com [mailto:midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 1:03 AM
To: spridgets; Sprite; Midget/Sprite; Greg Hahs

Buster put a bug in my ear the other day about not knowning other owners in
our area. I thought outhers might want to know about people in their area.
So...I thought it would be nice to find where the members are located in the
group. This will also let you know if there are others that live in your
area. Try the zoom in feature to see the map better in your area. This could
be real cool for everyone. The link is:
http://www.frappr.com/midgetspriteowners

The only thing you have to do is go to the "add me" box and fill it out and
you will have put yourself on the map. This map covers the world so no one
is left out. There is also a feature to share a photo of your car if you
would like. To add a shoutout, just enter your name, zipcode, and shoutout.
Your name will only appear once on the map, but you can enter multiple
shoutouts the same way. You can see i added myself to the map and played
with the shoutout feature. I hope everyone enjoys this map.

Vigil

  _____