Re: garage door openers - No LBC

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: garage door openers - No LBC
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 20:04:24 -0500
Cc: willy1959@gmail.com 6.175.82]> 2005.11.4.31 0, __CT 0, __CTYPE_CHARSET_QUOTED 0, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HAS_X_MAILER 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __MIME_VERSION 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'
>Got home from the local garage door repair store to find this note.
>Spooky! I was looking for a Liftmaster push button so I guess I don't have
>to worry about stray radio signals. Of course they didn't have one, so I
>suppose push buttons aren't the answer either.

>I have been renovating the 2 bay garage in the house I purchased this
>summer. I rewired to separate outlets and lights from the same circuit,
>insulated, hired dry wall hanging, then I did the mudding and just about
>finished painting today. The garage came with a workbench and I plan to
>add cupboards of some sort. Just need to add a few garage decorations then
>it's back to the Sprite restoration. <G>

I want to publicly thank Willy Thompson for answering my carpentry
questions from time to time. He's given me some great tips on roofing, dry
wall, and garage remodeling. Thanks Willy!

I didn't ask for advice on the paint. It came from Walmart (looking for
cheap paint - it's a garage after all) and guess what. The paint was made
in the USA!

Tim Collins
Midland, MI
1966 AH Sprite