Re: Friday Thriller

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Friday Thriller
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:44:46 -0600 reply-type=response with any abuse report
PS. That road was somewhat comparable to the stretch of US129 from Tapoco to
Robbinsville... a fun drive, but not challenging in any way, especially
since it is right after the actual Dragon. The driver really seemed to have
a problem whenever he came to anything resembling a tight turn. Sure it
looked like fun; sure he is a better driver than I am; sure he gets paid to
drive; sure I know people who would do every bit as well and probably better
if they had that kind of equipment; sure his transmission costs more than my
whole drivetrain; so what? I sure had more fun playing on the Dragon than he
had in that little run of roughly half the length.
David Lieb