Re: Fat Graz (NLBC)

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: Fat Graz (NLBC)
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 18:29:36 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick Fisk wrote:

>     Without Disneyland Anaheim would never have been anything but
>     North Garden Grove.  :-)

How could that be possible?  Anaheim was incorporated in 1870.  Garbage
Grove wasn't even formed until after Walt started Disneyland.  That was
back at the time when to get to the neighboring city of Dairyland (now
LaPalma), you went north til you smelled it, and then west til you
stepped in it.  Of course, I remember Anaheim of the good old days when
Connie Mack brought his Athletics here for Spring training, and when all
my 4-year old playmates went off to re-location camps.  This is also the
city where the City Dunderheads wiped out the entire downtown in the
name of redevelopment, then built buildings that 30 years later they
still can't rent, and vacant land they still can't sell.   (So, they
built a massive practice ice palace for the ice humpy Mighty Dumps.)

Buster