Re: [Fwd: RE: Sprites around the world]

To: "Biff" <biffjones@erols.com> information
Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: Sprites around the world]
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 14:14:35 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Funny, I can see the Map and pics fine on a Mac with Safari 2.02
(which is the only major browser to pass the Acid2 test, IE 5.x, or 6
or Firefox do not pass the Acid 2).

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.

believed to be clean.