Re: Wing Removal

To: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com
Subject: Re: Wing Removal
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:58:32 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
There is a section in the Spridgts Restoration Handbook, Yellow Cover, that
deals with Wing Removal. Anyone got a copy they can reference for Kent. My copy
is somewhere in the house. I found my Vizard Manual but not the Restoration
Manual.

bushwacker4@zoomtown.com wrote:That might help... The BFH idea sounds like fun
but isn't very practical.