Re: It's Alive, It's Alive

To: wolfbj@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: It's Alive, It's Alive
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:41:04 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
wolfbj@bellsouth.net wrote:

> Is it a flexible hose that can be replaced? If so, where can I get the hose
> and the ferrules. And how does it attach to the jet assembly on the other
> end.

Those hoses are part of the jet assembly.
New style carb kits are way improved over those originals but there
again, not original if that is a concern.
I have fixed leaky lines at the float bowl with a small hardware store
"O" ring.
Those new kits (I know Peter C sells them for Big healeys) use a push on
hose on a plastic barbed fitting from the bowl and to the jet.
Much much better then the old way.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ