Re: Wiring Bullets

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring Bullets
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:05:46 -0800
Chas Douglass wrote:

> Darn, I got new rear lamps from Moss, but most of them don't include
> the little brass plugs/bullets/nipples that you use to connect them.
>
> Anyone know where such things might be available?  Or should I just
> solder the darn things on.

A couple of people suggested http://www.britishwiring.com.
Unfortunately they show the "loose  sleeve bullet" part #303 as no
longer available.

I'm checking out the local shops to see if someone has some lying
around.  VickyBrit lists them, but I hate to pay shipping on $5 worth of
parts.

Chas Douglass