Re: New Midget conv top

To: Brian Hauck <mchauck@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: New Midget conv top
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:23:52 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
They generally are very tight when first installed. If you install it
loose, and you hit your first warm spell, it will flap like a loose
sail in the wind. If you don't need to put it on right away, you may
want to wait for a warm day, or find a warm garage, to put it on in.
Once it is one, leave it up as long as you can, to allow it to stretch
and set.

Brad