I Love opinions...some LBC, even

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I Love opinions...some LBC, even
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:04:09 -0800 (PST)
So, talking to two race engine builders today, each
diametrically opposed from the other (one of whom is
an employee of a builder oft-mentioned on the
list)...the two have completely opposite opinions
about most everything from the main bearing caps to
the rocker arms and everything in between.  Trying to
decide who's better, when one says about the other
"well, of course his engines are fast, he builds them
to run at 10,000 RPM", or words to that effect.
Hmmm...which would you let do your motor?

Ron Soave
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work....I want to achieve it
through not dying."  - Woody Allen