Re: CA- no insurance...

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: CA- no insurance...
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:25:15 -0600
Cc: b-evans@earthlink.net, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,
Maybe we could also start shooting the idiots in congress and the FAA
that recently farmed out the FSS's to a private contractor with plans to
close a whole bunch of them. FAA also took over mainanence on most
of the AWOS sites so that it now takes 2 weeks to get anything fixed on
them whereas we used to get it done the same day.

Gotta love tha bureaucracy, eh?
Cheers!!
Jim - Curmudgeon of the Wild West