Healey Garage TV show

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Garage TV show
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:31:56 -0800
Hi, guys!

Well, it's been over a year, and the TV show about fixing up the Turner
garage is ready to air. The show is called "DIY to the Rescue," and it's
made for the DIY Network, but it's going to air on HGTV before it gets to
DIY. It'll be on HGTV this Saturday at 8:00 a.m.(EST and PST) and on DIY on
Thanksgiving day at 10:00 p.m., then in reruns ad infinitum. There's an
episode description on the DIY Network's web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/8jnhm -- and HGTV's program guide for this Saturday is
here: http://tinyurl.com/9uxqo. Our episode is the one at 8:00 a.m.,
DTTR-508. Note the links at the top of the page to convert the time for
Central, Mountain, and Pacific time.

Thanks again to all of you for the suggestions you made a year ago. I'm
afraid that, although they asked for our input, they pretty much decided
what they would do based on which sponsors they could get to give them
products. Still, the garage turned out very nicely, and they took a good bit
of footage of Healium, so I'm anxious to see what the show will look like.

See you on the road!
Amy