Re: RE: end of driving season

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: end of driving season
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:33:30 -0500
I guess it's "the devil you know", isn't it?

My brother-in-law lives in the Carribean and quite frankly, hurricanes don't
appeal to me.  And every now and then when driving on overpasses, I think that
it would be an unadvantageous time for an earthquake.  I realize that there are
a lot of people who die due to snow and ice and cold every year, but I'm used
to the stuff, so I'm fairly complacent.  Of course, if I could alternate
between our summers and theirs . . .

What a girl that Mother Nature is, eh?  ( I had to stick in the "eh". :) )

RD of the great white