RE: end of driving season

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: end of driving season
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:15:26 -0500
I was serious.  So the closest to English or French is that English is a
Germanic language and there's no connection to French, except for perhaps,
my name.

Is that close enough for you Billy Z? :)

I found Celsius confusing for awhile.  My house thermostat is still in F.  (
Fn cold and Fn hot? )  I'm between the 2 systems.