freezin' your nards off at SOS '05?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "Healeys@Autox.Team.Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: freezin' your nards off at SOS '05?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:13:54 -0600
Nu uh.no way.

Heat is on in the shop, and it is quite toasty, despite this AM's 12 degree
temps. We got our first snow yesterday, but I'm still hopeful that we might
get some time on the go kart track during SOS.

If you've tuned in to Floundervision lately, it does look like a bomb went
off at an automotive flea market in the shop. but despite appearances; we're
actually making organizational progress out there.

Larry "Dr. Fine" Daniel's Bugeye is stripped, and hopefully will get mounted
on the engine stand rotisserie for floor pan replacement.

The Babe Rallye donor Midget happily awaits the attention of Dave, Willy,
and others that have had their recent tetanus shots.

"Tutone" Terry Heffron is bringing his sweet MKIII Sprite so we can diagnose
the apparent death rattle in the bearings.

Kris Larsen (hey. did we give you a Thicko nickname?) is supposed to bring
his new racecar.

Others have indicated they're bringing their cars. can you confirm? We truly
have room for all. If you're bringing a car, you're welcome to bring it
early. If you're bringing it the day of the event, try to be here by 10 AM.

Still need RSVPs for those needing a place to stay Fri. night.

For those of you unable to attend, yet interested in witnessing this debac.I
mean, festivity, go to http://messenger.yahoo.com/ and get the latest
version of Yahoo Messenger. Get a Yahoo ID, and add <floundervision> to your
buddy list. You'll be invited to a conference to view the SOS cam, and if
you have a headset or a mic and speakers, you can hear us, and we can hear
you, in addition to typing remarks in the conference chat. My nephew Nate
will be manning the cam & computer on this end. We'll have the camera on a
rolling cart so you can get a variety of views.

SOS '05 kicks off at 10 AM Fri. the 25th, and Sat the 26th. The camera will
likely be on early, so, stop in any time. If you'd like to attend in person,
all are welcome, including wives and well behaved children. (Ill behaved
children go in the woodchipper, and we make jerky for the dogs).

Directions to the Dream Farm are pretty simple. We're just about in the
middle between Fond du Lac and Oshkosh.

N9350 Hass Rd.

Van Dyne, WI 54979

>From the south, exit Rt. 41 at the County N mile marker 106. Go east, then
immediately left (north) on Hass Rd. Go north 2 miles, and we're on the
northwest corner of Hass & Lincoln.

E-mail any questions you have.

WST

Flounder

Floundervision for SOS '05 November 25th & 26th

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com